Friday 24 October 2014

FF (182)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read
 
This week's question feature is Little Book Pixie

Characters, sometimes our favorites, die during books. If you’d get to choose, who would you bring back? via Howling for Books 

My Answer: I would definitely say Ghastly from the Skulduggery Pleasant books, he was such a great character and he had real heart too. I loved his sarcastic humour and bluntness but also his sweet and caring side. I was so sad when he was killed.

Of course there are other obvious answers like Dobby from Harry Potter, and even Sirius - I cried buckets when both of them went. Imagine what Harry's life would have been like if he could have moved in with Sirius - a proper family.  ;'(


Happy Hopping and Blogging!

No comments: