Friday 11 July 2014

FF (170)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Casual Readers

If you had a time machine (i.e. a TARDIS), where would you go?

My Answer: I would consider going back in time as there are some great events and people I would like to meet but I would be terrified that I would change something, however small and it would cause the butterfly effect and the world as we know it would cease to exist (too dramatic?) It could happen! So I might have to go forward, but then I might be disappointed with what I saw, if life didn't turn out the way I hope it will. So to be honest. I would probably just sell the time machine and make my fortune!!! Let someone else do the travelling. :)

And don't forget to check out and comment on my new weekly discussion post 'Thursday Thoughts' this week I looked at How to Talk to Authors.

Happy hopping and Blogging!

 

No comments: