Wednesday 9 April 2014

Author Q&A -Julie Milillo

One Girl.Two Worlds.
Three Questions.

What lies beneath the hidden secret?
Can love rise above the inevitable?
And most importantly, where will her fate lead her?
Amanda Chaste had lived what she considered an average life in New Jersey, looked after and cared for by her grandmother. But when she accidentally meets an enigmatic stranger from out of town, her world is drastically thrown upside down. A hidden secret has been buried in the past and not even Amanda can save herself from her own fate.
Conflicted and tormented within her own flesh, discovering her true identity will prove to be something that will change her life forever.




How far would you fall for answers?

Amanda has accepted her new life and the darkness has become more appealing than ever before because of Mitch.
But when her world is thrown into a drastic downward spiral, she is left questioning everything.
Amanda embarks on a nightmarish adventure and her faith is put to the ultimate test as she journeys onward to discover the true meaning behind family, love and her destiny between good and evil.  





 Author Q&A

1. What made you want to start writing?
I had always been involved in creative writing since I was young. I loved writing poems, lyrics and short stories in my free time or for school.
After a while, I also developed a passion for reading and after having a personal confrontation with one of my favorite authors, it really inspired me to take move forward with an idea I had and thus became The Immortal Sin Trilogy.

2. What are you currently working on?
I am currently working on the third and final installment to The Immortal Sin Trilogy.

3. Who are some of your inspirations?
I have quite of few who I admire and who’s work I love. Some of my inspirations are Elizabeth Chandler, Becca Fitzpatrick, Alexandra Adornetto, Stephanie Evanovich, Nicholas Sparks and the list could go on and on.

4. How did you get the idea for your latest book?
Well, my latest book is connected to the trilogy I have/am writing. The idea for The Immortal Sin Trilogy stems from my love for paranormal and specifically Angels and Demons. After reading so many books about this topic, I wondered what it would be like if an Angel and Demon came together and created something that has never really been considered before. Then my imagination just took off with it while incorporating experiences and emotions that I have experienced firsthand. So, this trilogy is very personal to me.

5. If your latest book was a movie, which actors would you see playing your main characters?
I am a huge movie person so there are many actors I would consider for the parts in my book.  Here are some actors I have considered:
Grey Damon, Taylor Lautner, or Jensen Ackles would be a potential Mitch/Malicious.
Evan Rachel Wood or Lauren Cohan as Amanda Chaste
Amanda Seyfried as Alexia Bellamy
Blythe Danner as Nan (Glory)
Chris Evans as Gregg
Meghan Ory as Ravish
Liam Hemsworth as Luca

6. What is the process of writing a book like?
It requires a lot of time and patience; a lot of analyzing and detailing. It’s best to commit as much as you can to it in order to complete a story that you are trying so delicately to assemble. It’s fun despite the hard work and long hours spent on putting the pieces together because you can let your imagination run wild.

7. Is your latest book going to be part of a series? Or are you looking at something completely new for your next book?
Yes, the latest book I’m working on is the last in my trilogy. I have plenty of new ideas I have been considering for a completely new series. However, I’m definitely sticking to paranormal, without a doubt. Stay tuned!

8. Do you listen to music while you write? If so, what kinds of music? Or do you need quiet?
I find it best to write in silence. It makes it easier for me to concentrate and fully submerse myself into this world I am creating on paper. I use music to give me some inspiration behind the things I write.

9. What is your favorite genre to read/write?
Paranormal/Romance/Mystery/
Inspirational
All of the above to read and write.

10. Can we follow you on social media? Do you have a Facebook page and/or Twitter and website?
Anyone can contact me or find more information on the following sites:

Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Julie-Milillo/191954764274292
My blog:
http://juliemilillo.blogspot.com/
My Website:
http://www.juliemilillo.com/

No comments: