Friday 11 October 2013

FF (143)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Fiktshun

Feature your own favorite blogger, have it be a surprise.

My Answer: How to pick just one blogger? I have so many I follow and love. 

Today I will feature Kate Evangelista at 'Kate's Blog' I have followed her for a couple of years and always enjoy reading her posts. 

Go and check her blog out!


Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

2 comments:

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

Will definitely check her out! This is my first ever FF, so I am really enjoying finding new blogs to follow! Will follow you too.

My FF

Unknown said...

Great Pick! I never heard her but I'll check it out.
New follower via GFC,Network blog.
Booker like a Hooker's FF