Friday 7 June 2013

FF (125)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is 
Rainy Day Reads

Q: Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why?

My Answer: Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr. I really loved the first book (and still have it on my shelves) but after that it got disappointing, a bit confusing and just lost it's spark. I never did finish the series, just couldn't bring myself to read the last one. 

 

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

3 comments:

Unknown said...

online pokies
Excellent write-up. I love that completely. Many thanks intended for expressing.

GL Tomas said...

Hey just hopping around. Glad to read your choices it'll make me think twice about the series you chose.

Old follower via gfc but new follower via networkedblogs

Libertad @http://twinjabookreviews.blogspot.com

Literary Chaos said...

I read the first of that series, but never finished. I am a new follower.
rainydayreadingreviews.blogspot.com