Friday 12 April 2013

FF (117)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Mab @ Mab is Mab

Q:  We are about to see a lot of posts & tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why?

My Answer: I've never actually got to go to one, but every year I wish I could be at BEA. It just looks incredible, so many awesome authors and bloggers in one place. I am determined to save up and get there one day but me being in the UK makes it so much more expensive to get there.

But really, any reader convention would be great for me!

 

 

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

I wish I could go to BEA as well! It's a tad but far, and I don't have very accessible means of transportation, but it WILL HAPPEN one day :D

New Linky follower!

Check out my FF post!

Unknown said...

You're not the only one. Haha. Haven't been to one either. New GFC follower~

Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

Yes, I know what you mean, since I'm international as well.

FF-Mel@thedailyprophecy

barmybex said...

Welcome!!!
Alyssa - good positive attitude - it WILL happen. :D

Have a fab week everyone.