Tuesday 26 March 2013

Book Promo - The Devils Triangle


Synopsis:
 
When 17 year old Cooper dies in an attempt to burn down his school, he finds himself in the afterlife. Lucy, the Devil's sister who has crossed party lines, decides to give Cooper another shot at heaven. The deal? Cooper returns to Earth and has to find a girl named Grace. The rest is up to him.

While Cooper figures out his mission, he's thrown into the life he's always wanted. Great parents, a spot on the Varsity football team and a real future are all within reach. But what he really wants is Grace, a feisty girl with an abusive boyfriend who can pound Cooper into pulp if he doesn't watch out.

While Lucy plays demonic-puppeteer, clues to an unknown past between Cooper and Grace start to unravel. Cooper discovers that what's keeping him and Grace apart is far more sinister than anything this bad boy could have ever imagined.

Author Bio: 

Who am I? Well, let's start with who I am NOT. I am Not tall. I am Not a genius. And though a lot of people have assumed I was, I was never, ever a cheerleader in high school. Actually, I was a klutz, a nerd and kind of quiet when I was in high school. I am still a klutz, a much better listener than I am a talker (though my husband would probably disagree with that) and still a nerd (and very proud of that thank you!)

I grew up in Brooklyn, New York and when I was a kid I loved to wander the streets with my best friend John. We'd disappear for the whole day, returning conveniently when it was time for dinner. During the summer, I'd dance in the spray of the johnny pump (the fire hydrant). Some summers I'd spend in Ischia, the Italian island where my dad was from. 

I have always loved to travel and wander. My most valued possession is my passport. I love to write stories that take me and my readers places and of course I love traveling places to do the research for my books (can you say write offs!). I write YA both contemporary and paranormal romance but I like to read everything and discover new and unusual books. 

Links:

No comments: