Friday 16 March 2012

FF (61) & TGIF (44)



Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is from
Reading With ABC!

Q: What is the best book you’ve read in the last month? What is the worst book you’ve read in the last month?

My Answer: I've actually fallen really behind so far this month and have only read 4 books so far, out of them the best was probably be 'The Pain Merchants' by Janice Hardy. All 4 books I read this month were quite good but if I had to pick a 'worst' it would be 'Nightingale' by David Farland as it didn't quite match up to the other 3, but that doesn't mean it was bad. 

 

TGIF!




This meme is hosted by GReads!

This Friday's Question:

 Social Networking: Do you use Twitter or Facebook to promote your blog?  How has it benefited your book blogging experience? If not, how do you promote your blog? Share your twitter handle and/or Facebook link!


My Answer: I had Twitter before I set up my blog, but I hardly ever used it and it sat dormant. I still don't use it that much but I have it set up so it will post links to my blog posts which helps to spread the word and it is a good marketing tool, telling people about my Twitter so they can follow me and find my blog through there. I am trying to use it more.

I also have a Facebook Page, again I don't use it a massive amount, I log onto it regularly but there isn't much action on it. I have found some new followers that way and some other blogs/pages for me to follow in return so it is a good asset. 

They are both easy to use and make my blog that little bit easier to find.

If you would like to follow me on either find me here:

Twitter: @Barmy_Bex

Facebook: Becky's Barmy Book Blog Page


I promise to use them more. :D

 Happy Hopping, have a great weekend everyone!!!

6 comments:

Rabbit said...

I haven't heard of the books you mentioned, but glad to hear you liked Hardy's book. Old follower! Feel free to check out my F&F here.

Rumana @ Relook the Book

barmybex said...

Thanks for stopping by again, i'm back to you now. :D

barmybex said...

Tanya - i know what you mean, i originally set it up so I could follow the cast of the Harry Potter films to get the latest gossip, I then moved onto authors as I got my blog going, is a good way of staying updated. I should go on more often. :D

Sidne said...

on my facebook page i always post a link in the share section. ive gotten book clubs and authors to stop by my blog. i tweet too but like face book the most so far.
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

Kristin (Book Sniffers Anonymous) said...

I just started my FB page so there isn't too much going on but I like to use Twitter as a way to connect with both bloggers and authors.
Book Sniffers Anonymous

barmybex said...

If I used it properly it would probably do more for me, but I shamefully ignore them most of the time. Good if you get it to work for you though Sidne
Kristen, Twitter does seem to be a very good tool. :D

Stopping by both your blogs now. :)