Saturday 30 July 2011

Quote Love (19)

Quote Love is a new meme hosted by 'Midnight Twilight'. It's kind of like Teaser Tuesday from Should Be Reading, but with this one you can choose any quote from any book, not just the one you're currently reading. The quote can be thought provoking, or funny, or just really powerful, it's all up to you which kind of quote you choose.


Here is what you have to do to participate:
1) Choose one of your favorite quotes.
2) Post the quote, and write what you like about it.
3) Make sure to put the title and author so if someone else likes the quote they can check out the book.
4) Post your link on Midnight Twilight's Post.

So here is my quote for the week:

 "All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust."
J.M. Barrie (Peter Pan)

I love this quote, it reminds me of my childhood innocence. Also I love the song from Peter Pan 2 - it's called 'I'll Try' by Jonatha Brooke click here to listen. It's beautiful. I'm just in a whimsical mood I suppose. :D

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that one. I've been meaning to read Peter Pan for a while, but I never seem to get to it.

barmybex said...

I read it ages ago, prefer the Disney film to be honest, but it was a good read never-the-less. :D