Saturday 21 May 2011

Quote Love (9)

Quote Love is a new meme hosted by 'Midnight Twilight'. It's kind of like Teaser Tuesday from Should Be Reading, but with this one you can choose any quote from any book, not just the one you're currently reading. The quote can be thought provoking, or funny, or just really powerful, it's all up to you which kind of quote you choose.


Here is what you have to do to participate:
1) Choose one of your favorite quotes.
2) Post the quote, and write what you like about it.
3) Make sure to put the title and author so if someone else likes the quote they can check out the book.
4) Post your link on Midnight Twilight's Post.

So here is my quote for the week:

"You know how it is with cats: They don't really have owners, they have staff."
P.C. Cast (Chosen

As someone who has 4 cats this statement is so true. Particularly with one of my cats 'Henry' he turns up when he wants feeding or grooming then disappears, I'm only here to serve his needs. But I love him and all my cats.

Anyone else got cats?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend people. 

3 comments:

T.B. said...

Oh, this is a cool meme, and I like how the quote can be from any book. Haha, that's so true! I have two cats also, and they act like they are so high and mighty. They always scratch my bedroom door for food, especially Noris who's overweight :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

I love this quote. My cat is soooo like that, although I think it's partly because we named her precious, she expects us to cater to her.

barmybex said...

Hehe T.B my cat Tasha does that and shes overweight too. Certainly loves her food.

Kayla that's a lovely name, but would explain her superiority. My cat's all have fairly normal names apart from my youngest. My cats are called Tasha, Max, Henry and... Christmas! (Chrissy for short) purely because we got her on Christmas Eve last year. :D