Saturday 14 May 2011

Quote Love (8)

Quote Love is a new meme hosted by 'Midnight Twilight'. It's kind of like Teaser Tuesday from Should Be Reading, but with this one you can choose any quote from any book, not just the one you're currently reading. The quote can be thought provoking, or funny, or just really powerful, it's all up to you which kind of quote you choose.


Here is what you have to do to participate:
1) Choose one of your favorite quotes.
2) Post the quote, and write what you like about it.
3) Make sure to put the title and author so if someone else likes the quote they can check out the book.
4) Post your link on Midnight Twilight's Post.

So here is my quote for the week:


"My dad used to say that life's a journey, but somebody screwed up and lost the map."
Rachel Caine (Kiss Of Death)

I love this quote, life doesn't always have a set course that can be plotted on a map, it veers off into all sorts of strange directions, sometimes your coasting down a highway, the wind in your hair and the radio blasting out your favourite tunes and other times you've come off the road and are bouncing around in the wilderness a bit lost.

Wow, that was deep and philosophical for me there. :D

Enjoy the rest of you weekend people. 

4 comments:

Jules said...

Great quote, I haven't heard of this meme before!

Anonymous said...

This one made me smile. Life would be so much easier if we had a road map, but probably not as fun. I'll have to remember this quote.

Jean said...

This a new meme to me as well, I am quite interested in it now! I love the quote.

Thanks for the comment on my blog ^^ Armchair BEA (http://www.armchairbea.com) is a kind of conference for bloggers who can't make it to the real thing. So I think there's a lot of interesting debate posts, interviews with other bloggers, giveaways and such things, but all from our own homes!

barmybex said...

Thanks for stopping by, great to spread the word of a different meme.

Thanks for the link Jean, I've checked it out and it looks really good, hope it's not too late to sign up, I've filled out the form so fingers crossed.

Have a great week everyone :D