Tuesday 19 April 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Outside In


TEAser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!
Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
My Teasers:Outside In by Maria V. Snyder


"Unable to trust my legs, I crawled, shoving aside debris as I moved toward the door."

Page 24




"Dirt and rust harmed our world. They weren't as bad as sabotage, but they could do plenty of damage."

Page 132




What are your teasers?

8 comments:

Sally said...

Ooooh interesting teaser. I have Inside Out and Outside In on my tbr pile. Hopefully I will get to them soon.
Sally.
http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday-15.html

Amber said...

Two awesome teasers! I love Maria V Snyder but I haven't read this series yet. Thanks for sharing!

barmybex said...

Thanks,
they are great books, i love her writing style. :D

brandileigh2003 said...

I can't wait to read these :)

Jennifer said...

Fantastic teasers, now I am really intrigued as to what is happening. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesdays-lowcountry-summer.html

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Oh no! What happened?! Very intriguing teasers.

Bex said...

I'm definitely intrigued! Like the teaser. Very nice. :)

My TT can be found here!

barmybex said...

it's a very good book, halfway through and loving it :D