Monday 6 December 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

So, a comment on my last post notified me that I had won an award. The blogger who gave it to me was Lulu @ The Bookworm is Here Check out her the blog, it rocks!

This is the Award:

There are rules that go along with the award which are:

1. Share 7 things about yourself.
2. Pass the award to 15 bloggers recently discovered.

3. Notify the blogger recipients.
4. Link to the blogger who gave the award.

Here I go:

1) I can purr like a cat. No really!
2) My favourite animals are Tigers
3) I love to make cakes, especially Chocolate
4) I love to write, and would love to be an author
5) I do a sporting activity every night of the week after work (it's amazing i find time to do this!!!)
6) I Love Dragons!
7) I am 22 but still love Disney! You're never too old. :D


Bloggers:
1) Alison Can Read
2) Book Geek Central
3) Daisy Chain Book Reviews
4) Dog Eared & Bookmarked
5) Eep! Geek!
6) Emma Michaels
7) Every Little Thing
8) Forever Young
9) Girls With Books
10) I Swim For Oceans
11) Icey Books
12) Good Golly Miss Holly
13) Lost In Y.A. Wonderland
14) Must Love Books
15) Super Librarian

Thanks for all your great blogs, there are many more i follow, but can't list them all.

No comments: